Many of you now know that I am passionate about water, the Oceans and the relationship of both to the air we breathe and our very existence. Today I received affirmation from the store window of Banana Republic that my obsession is also related to fabric.
- How to Wear and Destroy A Winter Coat
- Water and Sustainable Fashion Fabric
- That Dress, That Sewing Pattern
- Keep it Cool, Keep it Light, Silk Georgette
- Wear it Early, Wear it Late, Dress it Up, Dress it Down
- Red White and Blue Cotton Poplin Skirt for 4th of July Party
- The Fabric of Marine Life in Lace
Posted by Ms. Fine Fabrics on 8/9/2019 to News
A silk charmeuse blouse has become my uniform. Wash it in the machine. Dry it in the machine. It softens the sheen, softens the color too. Over time, it gives the blouse that beat up, worn because you love it look... and feel.
Posted by Susanne Chess on 1/24/2019 to News
Welcome to the newly updated FineFabrics.com! We're working hard to quickly update our online fabric store and bring it up to date with all the beautiful items we have to share at Fine Fabrics of Santa Barbara brick and mortar store.
Here at Fine Fabrics of Santa Barbara Downtown Santa Barbara fabric store we have a special treat: Our large screen television which can be seen through our store front windows 24 hours a day, featuring fabric, fashion, buttons, lace, and all the items that make Fine Fabrics special, will be interlaced with a gallery of images that some may think unrelated.